‘Last week Swinburne University of Technology issued the following statement. “from 1 July 2013, Swinburne will directly manage NICA after it was recognised both by Swinburne and NICA that NICA was not yet in a position to become independent.”
What then followed were a number of media releases and statements from Swinburne and NICA, which we have published because ACAPTA is committed to ensuring that our membership is informed on issues, which impact on all of us and we actively encourage and support on-going ‘sector’ discussion and debate.
Therefore in the spirit of transparency and inclusion we have published the following information in this month’s Access all Areas and we are committed to continuing to seek further clarity on what this decision means in relationship to NICA’s status as a world class circus arts training institute’.
Chair, ACAPTA Board.
View the Statements and Press Releases below;
- Statement by Independent NICA Directors 260613
- Swinburne announce new NICA Program Manager, Ms Rose Stephens 270613
- NICA CEO & Director Pamela Creed leaves NICA at the end of this month 280613
- Open Letter from VC 040713
- Response to questions from NICA students 100713