The Arts Health Institute’s Play Up Convention is back again exploring Creative Ideas In Ageing on the 24th & 25th of November at Luna Park, Sydney.
The Play Up Convention encourages you to be more creative at work. Be inspired by leading speakers and practical workshops. A convention for aged care leaders, managers, clinicians, care workers, artists, educators, researchers and policy-makers and anyone who has an interest in aged care.
This year at the convention we are showcasing your ideas, innovations, and creative projects along side our stellar line-up of presenters and workshop facilitators.
We are looking for abstracts that respond to the following themes:
- Imaginative workforce – Innovation in skill development of the aged care workforce that fosters creativity.
- Role of the creative in the aged care team – Influence of the artist in creating connected aged care communities
- Inspirational leadership – Creative leadership, thinking differently and inspiring change
- Creative design – Design and the environment that supports creative and engaging connection between people
- Arts therapy – Arts as a therapy that enables self-expression for older people.
- Edgy creative solutions – New research in creative thinking, design, programs or organisational change.
- The creative business case – Creativity in business and the return on investment.
Submit your abstract HERE.
Find out more and register your interest in our convention HERE.