Legs On The Wall are now taking bookings for 2014.
It has been a very busy year for Legs On The Wall’s education program. They have engaged with hundreds of dance and drama students across the greater Sydney area.
In 2014 they are planning on reaching even further out beyond Sydney’s city limits.
They would love you to get involved.
“A must do experience! It’s engaging, fun and you will learn skills that enhance individuals and their performance” TEACHER, KINCUMBER HIGH SCHOOL 2012
Legs At School nurtures ingenuity and creative problem solving- enabling professional artists with a passion and talent for teaching to play a pivotal role in inspiring our next generation of artists.
Legs On The Wall workshops offer students the opportunity to:
- develop acrobatic and physical theatre skills
- work alongside seasoned performers
- work collaboratively in a creative and constructive framework
- gain insight into creativity and physicality in theatre
- develop trust and a heightened awareness of ones own ideas, instincts and physicality
- engage in analysis and discussion of subjectivity and objectivity, form and content, aesthetics, personal taste, engaging and disengaging moments
Anyone can enjoy and benefit from a workshop with Legs On The Wall. You don’t need previous training or experience. You don’t need to be an acrobat- you don’t even need to touch your toes.